 |
| She was a trooper. She doesn't like swimming in the lake so she just read a book under a tree in the crazy heat. |
It is expected for it to be hot in Texas in August. Is the heat anything crazy this year? No. It's pretty average, but after almost 3 weeks of over 100 degrees it really starts wearing on you. I am tired of having to get up and get everything done outside before 12. We also don't run the dishwasher, dryer, or big oven after 12. When it's over 100 we have to cool the horses off with a bath, chickens get misters, and we are nearly constantly watering the trees/garden. This year I decided not to do the big garden so after the 2nd week in July when we pulled up all the onions, I had nothing to keep up with in the August heat....and it was wonderful! It worked out well that I didn't plant a garden because we weren't expecting all the stuff to go down this summer that did so it was nice not to have something else that needed taking care of .
We once again had a fun jar weekend. This week we went to enjoy playing at the lake, tried a local pizza place, and watched Project Hail Mary on our projector. It's been a great week!
 |
| We had a blast! The boys played with a football and I enjoyed relaxing in my chair. |
 |
| She's such a trooper.🥰 |
 |
| Project Hail Mary was quite the surprise. I really didn't think I would like it, but ended up really enjoying it. It was funny. |
Comments
Post a Comment