 |
| A at her Vet Conference in San Antonio |
I remember when we started referring to ourselves as the Bunch. It was originally the Walters Bunch and just eventually shortened to the Bunch. We were a crazy busy family of six being pulled in a million directions at the same time. Life was chaotic on a good day. As busy and tired as it was in the moment I knew one day it would all be over and I would miss my little babies. I spend a lot of time either by myself or with D and to be honest it's been really hard for us adjusting to that. I am so proud of my kids! I absolutely love watch them tackle the world, but I also really miss reading them books and relaxing with them while we watch a movie. 😂 Ok, we actually just did all that this summer, but you know what I mean. I miss the cute little kids who always want to do stuff with us. D and I are going on our first solo trip next week. We have traveled alone before, but just usually when the kids are all at camp. This time both A and T will be home together. A is really excited to have someone to be able to help her with all the animal chores on the days she has to work. D and I need stuff to look forward to so things don't feel so weird. I can't wait until the grandbaby is old enough to go on trips with us! Seeing the world through a child's eyes is just so wonderful! Everything for them is an experience and exciting!
A has been a conference in San Antonio this week. She is having a blast learning about giraffes, primates, and other exotics while she earns her credits to renew her license. She even saw the Alamo! Though that apparently only happened because they accidentally stumbled upon it while trying to find the restaurant they were going to.😂 She doesn't get home until a few hours after we leave for our trip so we aren't going to see her at all for over a week.
 |
| She has been on a lot of long road trips lately . This was farther than her Kansas trip and she was definitely tired of being in the car! |
T went on a ride out this week with D. He apparently had a really fun time. We won't see any of it though because neither one of them thought to capture the historic moment with pictures.😐 D is moving to a desk job until he retires so there won't be any more ride alongs. He is really looking forward to not being out in the heat/cold. I can't believe his twenty years is almost here. It's crazy how fast time flies by. It's just a waiting game now!
 |
| The only picture from AFTER he got home from his ride along. And yes, he wore his little badge sticker most of the day!😂 |
 |
| Of course, now that he is 18 he has to do something only 18+ can do...so he got a tattoo. I have news for him though...he also gets to go vote with us in November! |
 |
| He took his girlfriend to the homecoming dance. |
T starts his clinicals in November. We haven't figured out where he goes yet, but hoping for somewhere fairly close. He did mention Sherman as a possibility, but that's an hour away. I am hoping for somewhere about 40 minutes away, but we will make it work with whatever he's given.
Comments
Post a Comment