 |
| We had a great lunch. |
My Birthday kicks off birthday week. It was a little strange this year since T started college and noone is being homeschooled. He was technically at home, but he is so busy studying that we rarely see him when he is here. He was able to finagle it so that he could go with me to meet A for her lunch break. We ended up going to Cracker Barrel and it was delicious! It ended up being a good birthday. We don't see A very much. She is either at work, her boyfriend's, or sleeping. D and I are learning how to do things by ourselves. It's different, but we're learning. I do need to work harder on learning to cook for fewer people. I am still in the mindset of having a large family so we generally have loads of leftovers, which isn't too bad since both A and D take them for lunch. T still usually eats most of his meals here. He just heats them up when he is ready to eat. D and I have become hooked on our Brit Box subscription. We enjoy our British crime shows. Lol.
 |
| Axl has to be a part of everything. |
 |
| He has to inspect everything! |
 |
| I got a new book I wanted, a new skillet, and a new decorative pillow case. |
T had to go to school on his birthday for the first time. He did work hard the day before though so he could take most of the day off and enjoy his day. He really loves his school and is enjoying what he is learning. He will be a nationally certified EMT in Nov. and then starts his internship for a month before Fire Academy. Unfortunately, Fire Academy will have a bit of a commute next semster during traffic, but at least it's just for a semester.
 |
| He had a great day and his girlfriend came over to surprise him when he got home from school. |
 |
| 🤷 Axl is always in the way. He has no idea how big he is. |
 |
| Happy Birthday to my baby! We love you!❤️ |
 |
| And, of course, Axl was right there!😂 |
Comments
Post a Comment